Automotive electronics include a wide range of products from engine components and access systems to lighting components. These component must offer a high level of integration and be small in design to fit the limited space available in automotive environment. Developers need a solution that offers certain specifications to meet the drivers' needs of automotive applications. Some of these specifications are:
- Flexible interface options for HMI capabilities
- Standard-based connectivity
- Compatibility for high-voltage products including (EMC, ESD protection and OEM approvals)
- High temperature resistance
- Maximum safety
- Low power consumption
Abacus carries a broad product portfolio for automotive applications that make vehicles more economical and convenient. Solutions are:
- Body and Convenience – This category covers many features that would be visible to the driver and passengers. In encompasses functions like door, window, sunroof, steering and climate controls.
- Car Access – Abacus not only carries large complex electronic systems but also smaller applications.
- Infotainment /HMI/Connectivity – The infotainment HMI -Connectivity category allows the driver and passenger to interact with the automobile and to deliver the information and entertainment features they desire within the vehicle.